At a glance
Mora Associates is an advisory firm specialised in clean energy, clean technologies and sustainable development.
Areas of expertise
- Clean power generation (wind, solar, geothermal and biomass)
- Energy storage and smart grids
- Electric mobility
- Energy efficiency
- Water, agricultural and natural resources
- Private equity firms
- Large corporations
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs
- Family offices
- Foundations and NGOs
- In 2009, Mora Associates co-founds Novae Energies — a company developing wind parks in Brazil.
- In 2010, Mora Associates creates Freshmile — an electric mobility operator and load aggregator.
- In 2011, Freshmile starts the “Alsace Auto 2.0″ project in Strasbourg, demonstrating the technical feasibility of aggregating a fleet of batteries in electric vehicles.
- In 2012, Freshmile takes part in Alpstore — a research project on distributed energy storage funded by the European Union and launched in 7 European countries with 19 partners.
- In 2013, Freshmile is the recipient of several innovation awards.