At a glance
Mora Associates is an advisory and project-management firm specialised in clean energy, clean technologies and sustainable development. Mora Associates advises clients and also develops projects for own account.
Areas of expertise
- Clean power generation (wind, solar, geothermal and biomass)
- Energy storage and smart grids
- Electric mobility
- Energy efficiency
- In 2009, Mora Associates co-founds Novae Energies — a company developing wind parks in Brazil.
- In 2010, Mora Associates creates Freshmile — an electric mobility operator and load aggregator.
- In 2011, Freshmile starts the “Alsace Auto 2.0″ project in Strasbourg, demonstrating the technical feasibility of aggregating a fleet of batteries in electric vehicles.
- In 2012, Freshmile takes part in Alpstore — a research project on distributed energy storage funded by the European Union and launched in 7 European countries with 19 partners.
- In 2013, Freshmile is the recipient of several innovation awards.
- In 2014, Freshmile launches its mobility tracker mobile application, available for iPhone and Android.
- In 2014, Freshmile starts marketing the Freshmile Charge service, an all-in-one solution for EV charging stations.
- In 2014, Mora Associates acquires the BAL Biogas brand in Germany to address the biogas market in France.